This is the official sign up page for our clan tournament! Read the rules and sign up below. Tell us in your message if you're paying the entrance fee or not, your full in-game name, and your current KDR. If you're paying the entrance fee, find the "Tournament gift" thread and post what gift you'd like to receive (not a guarantee you'll receive anything, but you WON'T receive anything if you do not do so).
The tournament will be during Christmas break for High and Elementary schools. Everyone who signs up should first check to make sure they'll be available during that time.
These are a restatement of the rules on the tournament page:
GAME MODE: ONE MAN ARMY, 15 KILLS
GEAR/GUNS ALLOWED: Players may use speed gear up to a 15% bonus, NO MORE than that.
Players may use specialists, but NOT specialist gear (examples: M32, Medkit)
Players may use grenades.
Players may NOT use smoke, gas, fire, or flash grenades.
Players may NOT mines.
Players may NOT use RPGs or LAWs.
REWARD: 1st place receives an NX item of winner's choice, 10k value minimum.
REWARD TERMS: At least 10 players must sign up for the tournament for the event to proceed at all.
If less than 10 registered players pay the entrance fee, the reward will decrease by 1K NX per each player under 10.
If a player who has NOT paid the entrance fee wins the tournament, the reward will go to the next highest placing participant who HAS paid the entrance fee, down to 3rd place. If no participant from 1st-3rd place has paid, no reward will be given.
ENTRANCE FEE: NX gift 1k under to player of B0OTS' choice. You may still participate in the tournament without paying the entrance fee, but you MUST PAY THE ENTRANCE FEE TO BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THE 1ST PLACE REWARD!
MATCHMAKING: Players will be matched with opponents according to KDR. Players with low KDRs will receive a lower slot in the tournament brackets and vice versa. The competition will be DOUBLE ELIMINATION! Here is how this works (and yes, I really did have to look this up):
1. Here is how to draw out the brackets: If such, you're going to have a tournament of 8 players, 4 will win the first round and move onto the second round while the other 4 will lose and move down to the losers bracket.
2. In the losers bracket, those 4 players will go against one another vying to stay alive in the tournament. 2 will move on to the second round awaiting the 2 losers of the winners bracket.
3. It is down to the final four in the winners bracket. 2 of those players will move on to a semifinal match. The 2 losers will go against the first two winners of the losers bracket.
4. Now it's down to the final four in the losers bracket. 2 of those players move on to a semifinal match as well.
5. It's time for the semifinals. The winner of the winners bracket moves on to the final match while the loser of that game must face the winner of the losers bracket semifinal match.
6. The final match can be played one of two ways. One way is just whoever wins this match is the champion in just one game.Another way (which is the way we're doing it) is to play the final match possibly twice. In order for that to happen, the winner of the losers bracket must beat the winner of the winners bracket twice in order to hand over the winners bracket champion two losses needed for elimination.[/size]
The entrance fee will be different for each person; below next to your name you'll see what you need to gift and to whom. No gift will exceed 1k.
DORA EF - GP Hazard case to Stalker
_STALKER_ EF - pending
TIM_TODDLER EF - pending
RABBIDSL EF - pending
TYGAR EF - GP Hazard Case to Tim_Toddler
8thsin EF - pending