1) All clan members are to behave in a mature manner while wearing your clan tags. You are not only representing yourself, but you are representing the entire clan with your actions. Childish or immature behavior on your behalf may result in your removal from the clan as well as being banned from clan and the website.
2) All members are expected to visit, read and post in the clan forums at least twice a week. Leadership reserves the right to remove any post that gets out of hand or may be inappropriate.
3) Any cheating or stat padding by any member will result in immediate removal from the clan Dora and B0OTS and the website. Any accusations of such behavior by members must be backed up with evidence. Any member found to be publicly accusing another player of cheating without objective evidence will be dealt with accordingly.
4) Cheating in game (hacking, chamming, glitching - even in a private room) is punishable by IMMEDIATE removal from DORA and B0OTS.
5) No vote kick against your own clan member! We do not use this function against RD members. Please, don't accuse a senior member of hacking. Any hackers admitted to our clan are usually identified fairly quickly. If a player's been around for at least a couple weeks, he doesn't hack.
6) NO recruiting of any kind is allowed without the permission of either the clan leader or a senior member. If you believe a player is worthy of joining you must let a senior member or clan leader know who will then take further action.
Using Clan Medals
Normally the Leaders, Founders, or Generals are in charge of awarding the members of your Clan.
Leaders should decide at the start of any Clan War if Medals can be won.
The Leaders of your Clan will notice members that stand out from the rest, and these members should be awarded accordingly.