Dora and B0OTS
Monday, 2024-03-18, 10:33 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | GIVE ME YOUR SECRETS! - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: B0OTS, RabbidsL  
Forum » Combat Arms » General Discussion » GIVE ME YOUR SECRETS!
GIVE ME YOUR SECRETS!
B0OTSDate: Wednesday, 2010-07-21, 2:26 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Clan Moderators
Awards: 2
Stalker, what the heck are you doing with all these 3D movie things and all that and where's Fraps? Can you tell me what the HD encoder-thingy is and what the video-editing programs you're using are? Where you got them? I'd like to get a copy. Just give me names or something and I can get it myself if you can't upload it to the site biggrin

I would also like, since I'm the clan leader and I'm no stranger to computer technical crap, to be a web moderator like you and RabbidsL. That would be great: if you fill me in on how everything on the website works (such as how to use that mirror site, how to upload videos, etc.), maybe I can help you with things. I promise I wont blow up the website.

Thank you! (is confused)

http://combatsigs.com/get/sig/5/B0ots

Message edited by B0OTS - Wednesday, 2010-07-21, 2:30 PM

_stalker_Date: Wednesday, 2010-07-21, 4:23 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Clan Administrators
Awards: 1
1) the programs i am using are: movie maker, FRAPS, HD converter and i am planing to use camtasia studio 7 for our future projects.
Hd converter is a very helpful tool, it can increase quality of your video and it works best for youtube. i will change your profile settings as soon as i can. The only difference for now is your user group name, i made it for you so other could see that you are the leader of our clan, the other groups are: clan members, clan administrator, clan leader and clan moderator.
mirror websites are basically hosting websites, right now i am using 1fichier.com( size of uploading files is equal to 10GB----> that's great for uploading big videos) i will try to change your profile settings so you would have more options and could create more pages and stuff like that,but be careful with html coding suspect
I will try to upload all programs by tomorrow

hope it helps smile

B0OTSDate: Wednesday, 2010-07-21, 11:32 PM | Message # 3
Colonel
Ok thanks. I promise not to mess with anything you've already done.

RabbidsLDate: Thursday, 2010-07-22, 9:17 AM | Message # 4
Colonel
I use Windows Movie Maker, FRAPS, DivX HD converter, A webcam, a camera (i plan on creating a simple 3D video for Youtube with both cameras) cool
I highly recommend the DivX converter for its simplicity surprised

B0OTSDate: Friday, 2010-07-23, 11:20 PM | Message # 5
Colonel
What program(s) were used to make the "clan intro" video stalker uploaded? Is it those same ones you mentioned and I just have no idea how you did it or . . .

RabbidsLDate: Monday, 2010-08-23, 11:42 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
still trying to organize a clan video or 2.... bash
not working to well wine

B0OTSDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 2:50 AM | Message # 7
Colonel
Since not very many people use the site regularly, yeah it'd be hard. Keep pushing the website to clan members. I will edit clan info and say registration at the website is required. Oh by the way, nobody GAVE me their website secrets, so i went and STOLE them! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA i know how to do all this crap now! I'm building my own website and exploring all the options. Tomorrow I will delve into the secret of video upload >:D

RabbidsLDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 11:17 AM | Message # 8
Colonel
DivX Home Page Heres the link for the DivX home page B0OTS. It includes a codec pack which comes in handy for changing one file type to another (if you want to play certain file types like videos etc. on certain programs it has to be compatible), a converter which can convert videos to HD and different resolutions (1080p, 720p etc.) and a player (like Quicktime or Windows Media Player).
Hope it helps!
good
Oops almost forgot the converter and codec pack are part of DivX Plus and only a free trail is included. lumped

Message edited by RabbidsL - Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 11:23 AM

B0OTSDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 1:26 PM | Message # 9
Colonel
Ok cool I'll look at all that later today. Got some crap to do first today. My website is www.boots.clan.su if you want to see the progress unfolding lol I haven't really done much yet.

_stalker_Date: Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 3:38 PM | Message # 10
Colonel
Group: Clan Administrators
DivX is a "fair" program , however if you want to play any video clips - the best program for you is VLC media player( it can play any format of the video). I couldn't find your website, please provide a direct link. Ucoz is a hard program(service) to work with... however if you have a lot of time and you like creating new website, its a great exercise for you. If it is difficult for you, try other services like webs.com - that is one of the easiest ways to create a quick demo website and you don't have to spend a lot of time, however Ucoz has more options. The choice is yours...
I and RabbidsL will help you to make a great website i will also give you some useful codes. We can also make another clan like DORA and BOOTS02 or DORA and BOOTS_2 that will help us to bring more people to our community and our clan. What do you think about it?

RabbidsLDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 6:55 PM | Message # 11
Colonel
I think that might work well _stalker_ applause
B0OTS you asked about how I uploaded videos from Youtube to the website right?
Go to your channel and create a new playlist called "DORA AND BOOTS" (without the quotes)
Then follow this link:Youtube Custom Player
Then go through and create the player (should be self-explanatory) when you get to the "Content" box, select the DORA AND BOOTS playlist.
After that you click "Generate code" and send _stalker_ a PM with the code.
I'm sure he can take it from there. Good Luck! wink

B0OTSDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 10:01 PM | Message # 12
Colonel
Ok, thanks. I now know exactly how stalker does it. I did the same thing on my website yayz.

Message edited by B0OTS - Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 10:24 PM

RabbidsLDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 10:50 PM | Message # 13
Colonel
Remember though tongue
all you have to do is give the code to _stalker_ and then you would upload a video onto Youtube as you normally would, then add that video to the playlist and it will automatically show up on the website. You don't have to create a whole new code each time you upload or whatever

B0OTSDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 11:30 PM | Message # 14
Colonel
Yes you do actually; that's what stalker's doing with that code. Because when you set up the page where the videos are it's in an HTML code format, you can't just add another video to the page. The way stalker's got it set up you need one all-encompassing code for the playlist- the videos come as a set or not at all. So when you give the code to stalker he deletes the entire video set up that was there before and pastes the new code in there. I did it on my website ;D

RabbidsLDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 0:15 AM | Message # 15
Colonel
Oh ok sorry about that i was just confused i guess fool

Forum » Combat Arms » General Discussion » GIVE ME YOUR SECRETS!
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Forum statistics
Latest updated threads Most popular threads Best users New members
  • The Official Off-Topic Thread (100)
  • Say Something About The User Above You (29)
  • Inactive players (4)
  • DORA AND B0OTS CLAN LOGOS AND BANNERS (32)
  • NEW PROJECTS (2)
  • new MP3 Project (27)
  • Clan Roster (9)
  • Tournament gift (7)
  • The bet (39)
  • Clan NX Event ideas (30)
  • The Official Off-Topic Thread (100)
  • The bet (39)
  • Clan War Tactics (36)
  • DORA AND B0OTS CLAN LOGOS AND BANNERS (32)
  • Clan NX Event ideas (30)
  • Say Something About The User Above You (29)
  • new MP3 Project (27)
  • Our clan record (26)
  • Adminship Rules (22)
  • GIVE ME YOUR SECRETS! (22)
  • RabbidsL
  • B0OTS
  • _stalker_
  • TimToddler
  • Uzzy
  • Tygar
  • Asiangotguns
  • -BraveWhacks