Forum moderator: B0OTS, RabbidsL  
Forum » Combat Arms » General Discussion » Adminship Rules
Adminship Rules
B0OTSDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-01, 11:14 AM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Clan Moderators
Awards: 2
Before any player is made an admin, he must read and agree to these rules:

Entrance into clan requirements: 1.4 KD and MSG rank. Needless profanity and unpleasant personalities are not tolerated. (Rank exceptions can be made. Example: player5129 is an SFC with a 2.0 kd and wants to join. After a screening to make sure he hasn't been noobfarming jackson and the grunt servers, he can be admitted)

Clan war rules: One overall rule that really defines the rest of them:

1. NO SUICIDING! If we KNOW we will not win a match, we do not play it. There's nothing wrong with a challenge however, and as long as we have our very best players, an admin can find more challenging matches. Examples of "best players" for the moment: Parog, Uzzy786, Redcomet, Dora, Stalker (if he ever fixes his chronic lag problem ;D), ZOMGsomethingorother, GH_Dimension, etc. etc. If you don't have at least one elite player with you, don't clan war.

2. Avoid elimination pro against experienced players - if you don't have a strong team with you and the other clan has even ONE good player with a 2.3 KD, your chances are much slimmer than if you played a much more team-based mode such as ctf or even normal elimination against the same clan. That way, the experienced player must rely on his teammates.

3. BE COURTEOUS! Often times, we'll want a rematch with a clan we beat. Saying things like "I don't hack, you just suck; you guys are terrible; you're noobs; etc" doesn't facilitate a rematch and just isn't nice. Try not to hackusate other clans when we get beaten unless they blatantly hacked. An experienced player can tell easily enough what an aimbot, etc. is. If we hackusate and they really don't hack, we just look stupid. Have fun and be amiable during clan matches; it's better for everyone.

4. NO REMATCH AFTER A BAD DEFEAT! Going back to the "don't suicide" rule, this is common sense.

5. NO ELITE MOD MATCHES! Elite. Mods. Kick. ALWAYS. No matter WHAT they say, they do kick. The only way you should play an elite mod match is if it is elimination and your entire team is made up of excellent players. Each player kicked adds an advantage to our team, and if all players are skilled, the last man left necessarily has an excellent chance of winning.

*IMPORTANT NOTE: just because you are an admin does not mean you're guaranteed a spot in clan wars. Adminships are based upon personal responsibility, not solely skill. If you're an admin and a better player is needed to take your spot for a difficult clan battle, you are expected to step down.

Admins' expected duties:

1. You must check clan applications EVERY day you are online. Don't assume that someone else did it. Keep the requirements in mind. If the applicant gives no rank/kd information, look it up.

2. Advertise our website. The website is a great addition to the clan community. All new recruits are required to register on the clan website. You need to tell prospective recruits you meet in-game to join the website before you accept them.

Admin's restrictions:

1. You are to accept applications, NOT kick members. If you have a problem with a player, you are by no means allowed to kick him. Bring it up with B0OTS or Dora the next time you see one of us.

2. Don't abuse your power. If you accept your SFC friend with a .80 kd into the clan just because he's your friend, he'll be kicked and your adminship revoked. If I am ever absent for a long period of time, I'll check the clan roster upon my return and if I see people who don't belong, they will be kicked, no questions asked.

3. You must adhere to any other rules and/or tyrannical whims I can think of at any later date. Don't worry, I won't require you to change your name color to hot pink.

Any Admin must adhere to these rules. If I hear complaints, you'll be demoted again. If your misdemeanors are serious enough, you'll just be kicked. Remember, once you're an admin you'll have more power and responsibility, but you still answer to B0OTS ;D

http://combatsigs.com/get/sig/5/B0ots

_stalker_Date: Wednesday, 2010-09-01, 1:14 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Clan Administrators
Awards: 1
Nice work B0OTS, i really like it. I think we also can add this info to our Site info page ( i will rename it to the Clan Info page).
AGREED biggrin

B0OTSDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-01, 4:10 PM | Message # 3
Colonel
Ok. You and RabbidsL will be Admins next time I log on biggrin

RabbidsLDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-01, 5:21 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
thnx alot B0OTS smile happy

_stalker_Date: Friday, 2010-09-03, 4:45 PM | Message # 5
Colonel
Great set of rules. i dont like it... i love it tongue

B0OTSDate: Saturday, 2010-09-04, 0:55 AM | Message # 6
Colonel
smile Thank you, thank you.

soujaDate: Monday, 2010-09-06, 9:13 PM | Message # 7
Private
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
I have found it!!!! Btw it says the player name color change is not required! LOL biggrin

B0OTSDate: Tuesday, 2010-09-07, 4:11 PM | Message # 8
Colonel
I dont know why I can't edit the first post anymore, but anyway, for the moment name color change is now required ;D

TimToddlerDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-08, 11:44 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant colonel
What if we can't look up the names on the combat arms web site should we just reject it?

B0OTSDate: Thursday, 2010-09-09, 5:15 PM | Message # 10
Colonel
No. If you can't look it up, you could always try doing it on CBL (www.thecaconline.net) or just accept the person, play a few games, maybe switch servers once or twice, then look back to see if the clan roster has refreshed. You should be able to see the name and info from there. Generally people who leave a message like "hey can I join" or "lol" are noobs with bad kds, but no harm in checking anyway.

Message edited by B0OTS - Thursday, 2010-09-09, 5:17 PM

TimToddlerDate: Thursday, 2010-09-09, 5:17 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant colonel
Got it thanks. That was a little confusing to me.

_stalker_Date: Friday, 2010-09-10, 1:57 PM | Message # 12
Colonel
"Generally people who leave a message like "hey can I join" or "lol" are noobs with bad kds, but no harm in checking anyway." biggrin

B0OTSDate: Friday, 2010-09-10, 4:38 PM | Message # 13
Colonel
Well its true lol experienced players actually read the clan description and leave their kd (or at least beg to get in if their kd is lower than it needs to be). 'Tis a genuine trend

_stalker_Date: Sunday, 2010-09-12, 10:39 AM | Message # 14
Colonel
thats true, for now so many people are trying to get into the higher lvl clans because of the clan items, weapons and so on:(

B0OTSDate: Sunday, 2010-09-12, 10:50 AM | Message # 15
Colonel
The highest level clan items are available at level 3 though. I hope we'll have reached level 4 by the time Nexon releases level 4 items

Forum » Combat Arms » General Discussion » Adminship Rules
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Forum statistics
Latest updated threads Most popular threads Best users New members
  • The Official Off-Topic Thread (100)
  • Say Something About The User Above You (29)
  • Inactive players (4)
  • DORA AND B0OTS CLAN LOGOS AND BANNERS (32)
  • NEW PROJECTS (2)
  • new MP3 Project (27)
  • Clan Roster (9)
  • Tournament gift (7)
  • The bet (39)
  • Clan NX Event ideas (30)
  • The Official Off-Topic Thread (100)
  • The bet (39)
  • Clan War Tactics (36)
  • DORA AND B0OTS CLAN LOGOS AND BANNERS (32)
  • Clan NX Event ideas (30)
  • Say Something About The User Above You (29)
  • new MP3 Project (27)
  • Our clan record (26)
  • Adminship Rules (22)
  • GIVE ME YOUR SECRETS! (22)
  • RabbidsL
  • B0OTS
  • _stalker_
  • TimToddler
  • Uzzy
  • Tygar
  • Asiangotguns
  • -BraveWhacks