Before any player is made an admin, he must read and agree to these rules:
Entrance into clan requirements: 1.4 KD and MSG rank. Needless profanity and unpleasant personalities are not tolerated. (Rank exceptions can be made. Example: player5129 is an SFC with a 2.0 kd and wants to join. After a screening to make sure he hasn't been noobfarming jackson and the grunt servers, he can be admitted)
Clan war rules: One overall rule that really defines the rest of them:
1. NO SUICIDING! If we KNOW we will not win a match, we do not play it. There's nothing wrong with a challenge however, and as long as we have our very best players, an admin can find more challenging matches. Examples of "best players" for the moment: Parog, Uzzy786, Redcomet, Dora, Stalker (if he ever fixes his chronic lag problem ;D), ZOMGsomethingorother, GH_Dimension, etc. etc. If you don't have at least one elite player with you, don't clan war.
2. Avoid elimination pro against experienced players - if you don't have a strong team with you and the other clan has even ONE good player with a 2.3 KD, your chances are much slimmer than if you played a much more team-based mode such as ctf or even normal elimination against the same clan. That way, the experienced player must rely on his teammates.
3. BE COURTEOUS! Often times, we'll want a rematch with a clan we beat. Saying things like "I don't hack, you just suck; you guys are terrible; you're noobs; etc" doesn't facilitate a rematch and just isn't nice. Try not to hackusate other clans when we get beaten unless they blatantly hacked. An experienced player can tell easily enough what an aimbot, etc. is. If we hackusate and they really don't hack, we just look stupid. Have fun and be amiable during clan matches; it's better for everyone.
4. NO REMATCH AFTER A BAD DEFEAT! Going back to the "don't suicide" rule, this is common sense.
5. NO ELITE MOD MATCHES! Elite. Mods. Kick. ALWAYS. No matter WHAT they say, they do kick. The only way you should play an elite mod match is if it is elimination and your entire team is made up of excellent players. Each player kicked adds an advantage to our team, and if all players are skilled, the last man left necessarily has an excellent chance of winning.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: just because you are an admin does not mean you're guaranteed a spot in clan wars. Adminships are based upon personal responsibility, not solely skill. If you're an admin and a better player is needed to take your spot for a difficult clan battle, you are expected to step down.
Admins' expected duties:
1. You must check clan applications EVERY day you are online. Don't assume that someone else did it. Keep the requirements in mind. If the applicant gives no rank/kd information, look it up.
2. Advertise our website. The website is a great addition to the clan community. All new recruits are required to register on the clan website. You need to tell prospective recruits you meet in-game to join the website before you accept them.
1. You are to accept applications, NOT kick members. If you have a problem with a player, you are by no means allowed to kick him. Bring it up with B0OTS or Dora the next time you see one of us.
2. Don't abuse your power. If you accept your SFC friend with a .80 kd into the clan just because he's your friend, he'll be kicked and your adminship revoked. If I am ever absent for a long period of time, I'll check the clan roster upon my return and if I see people who don't belong, they will be kicked, no questions asked.
3. You must adhere to any other rules and/or tyrannical whims I can think of at any later date. Don't worry, I won't require you to change your name color to hot pink.
Any Admin must adhere to these rules. If I hear complaints, you'll be demoted again. If your misdemeanors are serious enough, you'll just be kicked. Remember, once you're an admin you'll have more power and responsibility, but you still answer to B0OTS ;D