PLEASE NOTE: NX CREDIT RECEIVED FROM "EARN FREE NX" IS UNGIFTABLE AND HAS USAGE RESTRICTIONS. Check the nexon website for more details.[/color]
There is a guide on the Combat Arms forums for this which Dora found, but I don't know where it is (I think he may have said it's located in "tactics and strategies" under the Combat Arms main forum) or what it's named. If you see Dora you can ask him. Here I'll explain at least one major part of the guide, which is how to make gamecoins offers work.
You must do the "offers" not necessarily surveys, from the Gamecoins tab in the "Charge NX - get free NX" section of the Nexon website. However, as most of you know, the offers almost NEVER award nx credit. In order to get your credit, you must dispute the unawarded offers two or three days after their completion. To do this you must:
1. Take a screenshot of the offer's completion page. If you're not sure which it is, take several and keep all of them. It should be clear to you which is the completion page after a few similar offers.
2. Wait 2-3 days, then go back to the Gamecoins tab in the nexon website and click on the "Check offer status" button. You'll see all of your unawarded and awarded offers.
3. Click on "Report a Problem" next to an unawarded offer that you have screenshots for.
4. Fill out the following form with: An email address (it doesn't need to be your personal email address, may be a throw-out gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc. address, but you must be able to access it) and a short, 1 sentence explanation like: I completed this offer 3 days ago and have not been awarded credit, will send screenshots in email.
5.Click "next" on the form.
6. Go to your email address and reply to the email that Gamecoins just sent you. You can just copy and paste the same sentence you used as explanation above into the email, then paste all screenshots you have of the completion of the offer into the email. Make sure they're not file attachments but actually shown in the email message.
7. Send the email, and that's it! Note, this doesn't guarantee that the offer will work, but the majority of the time this technique works quite well. It's annoying and deliberately so, but that's corporate business for you.
Before you can do the above process however, you need to actually successfully complete the gamecoins offers. You will need:
1. A fake street address (some more intelligent offers will actually check this. If you're of a more immoral disposition, you could provide these offers with someone else's address; you could even *gasp* use your own and receive piles of spam).
2. A phone number. I use my phone number and just change the last digit. I'm not sure if this number actually exists or if the offers take ANY phone number. You can find out for yourself if you really care.
3. An email address. Again I recommend using a throwaway account. It must be accessible though, as some offers require confirmation.
4. An alias: the offers are stupid. you could use "Imstealing Nxcredit" as your name and it'd get you through the offer BUT when you go to dispute the offer, the completion screen shots of most gamecoins offers will show the name you used (these are checked by real human beings, by the way), so obviously you should use a name that sounds normal. It'd be best to use the SAME name, phone number, and address for all offers.
Something to note: Each gamecoins offer is FULL of suboffers that have nothing to do with your nx credit. You should skip these; don't do any of them. An example of one of these is a flashing box asking you to confirm your VALID phone number. SKIP. A clue as to whether or not you've hit these suboffers yet is if there is a big button that says "skip" -.- somewhere on the page. After you do 1 of these offers you'll know what the suboffers are.
This is all I can think of for Gamecoins offers for now. If you can find the forum guide, great! For all I know it might have been shut down because it contains the secrets of beating the system. I hope this helps.
Not counting a 26K Netflix offer, I've received over 60K in free nx credit using this system. Dora has received over 80k and even more in surveys. This technique should work for you. If you have any questions, post them here.